TRTP Trauma Training Program March 2023
March 27 @ 8:00 am - May 26 @ 5:00 pm
TRTP Practitioner Training Program
Monday 27th March 2023 to Friday 26th May 2023
Note: Intensive Workshop Dates:
Saturday 15th to Sunday 16th April 2023
Saturday 22nd to Sunday 23rd April 2023
Times – TBA (AEST)
The workshop will be held online via Zoom
(Enrolments close on 27th February 2023)
Most training is self-paced online, with the exception of the intensive workshop. The intensive workshop is one of the 5 modules of the TRTP Training Program.
The Richards Trauma Process resolves trauma-related issues – quickly, safely and effectively, generally in 3 sessions. These trauma-related issues include PTSD, anxiety, depression etc.
TRTP is a leading-edge, revolutionary mind technology. It is an elegantly simple yet enormously powerful mental health process that releases trauma and transforms lives quickly, easily and extremely effectively.
It is easy to learn, easy to use and is backed up with a huge program of ongoing training and support as therapists work with clients and continue to develop their knowledge and skills.
TRTP is based on the latest ‘cutting edge’ research. The process is easy and gentle for the client, yet extremely powerful.
In three to four sessions, TRTP can achieve amazing outcomes – even in cases where years of therapy, drugs and other methods have failed.
This process is transformative for clients and practitioners alike.
Join the next student intake of the TRTP Trauma Training Program and become part of the warm, vibrant TRTP Community of Practitioners. Use TRTP to work with your clients to quickly create extraordinary, lasting life changes.
‘The TRTP training is transformative – not just professionally, but very much personally.’
TRTP Trauma Training Program Summary:
The TRTP Training Program is a 5-month program with 4 separate sections.
A variety of activities occur, which include the following:
Part A – 8 Week Course Program:
- Section 1: TRTP Sessions 1, 2 and 3. one-on-one with your personal mentor, commencing well before the three-day workshop.
You will experience the three sessions of TRTP exactly as your future clients will do. Sessions will occur before the face-to-face workshop. And yes, you will be working on your own issues. It is only through experiencing TRTP, doing our ‘own work’, that we understand its power and possibilities. There is nothing like experiential learning.
- Section 2: A series of Videos, Audio and Questionnaires will be provided to the student before the workshop in preparation for the intensive workshop weekends. This information will help lay the foundation of understanding in a progressive manner.
- Section 3: Intensive Workshop will be held Online. From Saturday the 11th to Sunday 12th March 2023 and Saturday the 18th to Sunday 19th March 2023. In the week following the workshop, you will be able to begin work with your own clients, as advised by your mentor. For the 4 weeks following the workshop, you will enjoy a 1.5-hour weekly Zoom meeting with your mentor and the 3 to 5 other students in the mentor group, discussing each student’s client cases.
- Section 4: During this time, the student will commence using TRTP with their practice clients. Each Friday following the course, for a total of 5 consecutive Fridays, students will participate in privately held group conference calls, each lasting two hours. During these conference calls, students, teachers and facilitators will discuss the cases which each of the students are having with their practice clients. This process enables students to discuss real-life issues and to be able to take the learning back to their own private practice.
Providing further, in-depth training.
Part B – Membership in TRTP Practitioner Community for six months:
- Section 5: At the end of the 8-week TRTP Practitioner Training Program you will not be left to simply ‘get on with it’.
You will be warmly welcomed into the TRTP Practitioner Community.
Your training program fee includes a 6-month Membership to this Extraordinary Community. The culture of this community is one of kindness, generosity and egos left at the door. It is a safe place of continual support and learning.
You will be invited to attend the weekly Professional Development Zoom meetings, and you will also have access to the TRTP Practitioner Community private online forum. On this forum, you will be able to post tricky cases and receive a wealth of shared wisdom, experience and expertise from other TRTP Practitioners and the teaching team to assist you in resolving your client’s issues. Our graduates report that the support of this community is life-changing.
The Richards Trauma Process Training Program is best suited for experienced health practitioners with mature, genuine intent to support their clients.
Very significant client outcomes are dependent on the individual student’s personal engagement in and understanding of the TRTP Training Program.
For full TRTP Trauma Training details click here: