- This event has passed.
Trauma – Understand It, Resolve It 1/2 Day Workshop Adelaide
January 24, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$97
PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA… It CAN be RESOLVED!
Creator of The Richards Trauma Process
Dr Martha Landman
Mater Hospital Award winning PTSD program Coordinator
PRESENT THIS 3 HOUR EXPERIENTIAL WORKSHOP
This trauma focused workshop will cover the following:
- What is Psychological Trauma? Some people get stuck in it and others don’t – why?
- The physiology of trauma.
- The impact of trauma on the physical body and how to reverse some of this.
- It is possible to resolve trauma quickly and effectively – without re-traumatising the client!
- What is The Richards Trauma ProcessTM is, and why does it work?
- You will hear about real and raw life examples, case studies using TRTP.
Powerful practical take away skills you will learn in this workshop:
- How to quickly pin-point and change unconscious core beliefs which keep patterns of thought, emotion and behaviour in place.
- You will take away an understanding of the physiology of trauma.
- How to have your client take responsibility for their own healing.
- The initial steps of The Richards Trauma ProcessTM These steps will assist you to be more effective in your own work, no matter which therapies you use.
In Adelaide On Saturday 21st of January 2017 Open 3.30pm for a 4.00pm start. Finish at 7.00pm.
Judith Richards and Dr Martha Landman will be presenting a content-dense, dynamic, 3 hour Professional Development workshop.
The Richards Trauma ProcessTM – is an elegantly simple, yet comprehensive, step-by-step process which resolves extreme trauma and trauma-related issues – anxiety, depression, fears and phobias. It achieves results quickly, effectively and safely, generally in 3 sessions, without re-traumatising.
You will leave this 3-hour experiential workshop with powerful and practical tools and techniques which you will be able to use immediately, no matter which therapy you use.
Judith Richards – Creator of The Richards Trauma Process™
Judith has developed a revolutionary process, born out of the methods which she used to resolve her own very extreme trauma. Mental health professionals using The Richards Trauma Process™ are reporting “staggering results” (Dr Michael Goldblatt,), with very significant issues.
A gifted and articulate speaker Judith will be sure to not only impart her wealth of knowledge but have you delightfully entertained in the process.
Dr Martha Landman, BA(Social Work)Hons, BA(Hons)Psych
MA(SS)Mental Health, PhD Litt Et Al
Martha has a fifteen year history of working at the coal face with PTSD, multiple dissociative disorders etc. A key figure in establishing and coordinating the PTSD Program at the Mater Hospital in Townsville. Within a year the program won the Mater Hospital quality award. This program was also hailed as “highly successful” by the Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health The mood disorders and chronic pain programs which she established were also nominated for the same award. Martha has co-published some of her work at the PTSD Unit with Prof. Edward Helmes from James Cook University.
|Dr Landman has this to say about TRTP: “For years I have achieved outstanding results in the treatment of trauma. However, nothing prepared me and my clients for the progress they would make with The Richards Trauma ProcessTM. I have now moved from Townsville to Adelaide and continue to receive positive feedback from former clients about changes that they still notice in themselves or insights they continue to achieve. Dissociative clients reported faster integration than with any other methods applied before. TRTP gives people a clean slate and puts the past in the past once and for all.”|
Your investment $97 per ticket
Group of 5 Ticket – $395
* Tea, Coffee and Light Refreshments will be served.
Venue has limited seating – don’t miss your opportunity.
Want to know more about The Richards Trauma ProcessTM? Visit our webpage – https://www.therichardstraumaprocess.com/training/
More location information:
- Flinders University, Victoria Square
- 182 Victoria Square, Adelaide | South Australia | 5001
- – http://www.flinders.edu.au/victoriasquare/
Do you have questions about: (Click on the following links)
- Trauma Training with Judith Richards
- TRAUMA! understand it… resolve it…
- Contact: email@example.com
Many practitioners are seeking a faster, reliable method to create positive change in clients suffering from the trauma-related issues of PTSD, anxiety and depression.
The Richards Trauma Process (TRTP) is making positive advances into this void.
Now, having trained 100 practitioners in the last two years around Australia, it is attracting growing attention and deserves closer inspection. Judith Richards, the creator of TRTP is presenting half day workshops in the 5 major capital cities across Australia throughout January 2017.
Judith will explain the physiology of trauma and how The Richards Trauma Process(TRTP), is being used in trauma therapy and achieving a steady stream of case studies with clearly positive outcomes.
You are invited to participate in this interactive, stimulating, content-dense workshop.
Do you have questions about the Adelaide Workshop: Trauma! Understand it, Resolve it? Contact Trauma Training Pty Ltd CLICK HERE
To book for the Adelaide Workshop visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/adelaide-workshop-trauma-understand-it-resolve-it-tickets-30212773218?aff=es2
For bookings in your location visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/d/australia/trauma-understand-it-resolve-it/?mode=search