- This event has passed.
Trauma – Understand It, Resolve It 1/2 Day Workshop Melbourne
January 22, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$97
PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA… It CAN Be RESOLVED !
Creator of The Richards Trauma Process
Dr Rosemary Boon
A Leader In Neurofeedback
PRESENT THIS 4 HOUR EXPERIENTIAL WORKSHOP
This workshop will cover the following:
- What is Psychological Trauma? Some people get stuck in it and others don’t – why?
- You will learn the physiology of trauma.
- It is possible to resolve trauma quickly and effectively – without re-traumatising the client!
- You will learn details about the huge impact Trauma has having on the physical body and how some of this can be reversed.
- You will learn that trauma can be resolved quickly effectively and safely.
- You will learn about The Richards Trauma ProcessTM, and why it works.
- You will hear about raw and real life examples of client outcomes with TRTP.
Powerful practical take away skills you will learn in the workshop:
- How to quickly pin-point and change unconscious core beliefs which keep patterns of thought, emotion and behaviour in place. This will assist you to be more effective in your work, no matter which therapies you use.
- Hypnosis – why is it a valuable tool when addressing trauma? How to use rapid inductions and why. (Yes, you will learn to quickly hypnotise.)
- The initial steps of The Richards Trauma ProcessTM
In Melbourne On Sunday 22nd of January 2017 Open 8.30am for a 9.00am start.
Judith Richards and Dr Rosemary Boon will be presenting a 4 hour Professional Development workshop.
The Richards Trauma ProcessTM – is an elegantly simple, yet comprehensive, step-by-step process which resolves extreme trauma and trauma-related issues of anxiety, depression, fears and phobias. It achieves results quickly, effectively and safely, generally in 3 sessions, without re-traumatising.
You will leave this 4-hour experiential workshop with powerful and practical tools and techniques which you will be able to use immediately, no matter which therapy you use.
This will be a content-dense, dynamic 4 hour event.
Judith Richards – Creator of The Richards Trauma Process™
Judith has developed a revolutionary process, born out of the methods which she used to resolve her own very extreme trauma. Mental health professionals using The Richards Trauma Process™ are reporting “staggering results” (Dr Michael Goldblatt,), with very significant issues.
A gifted and articulate speaker Judith will be sure to not only impart her wealth of knowledge but have you delightfully entertained in the process.
Dr Rosemary Boon Registered Psychologist
M.A.(Psych), Grad. Dip. Ed. Studies (Sch.Counsel), Grad. Dip. Ed., B.Sc., Dip. Nut.,MAPS, MCEDP, BCN, ATMS, AACNEM, ISNR, ANSA
Dr Rosemary Boon is a registered psychologist, special education teacher and nutritionist with over 35 years experience.
Dr Boon, a leader in her field, has studied with world pioneers in the domains of neuroscience, neuropsychophysiology, cognitive psychology, nutritional and environmental medicine, trauma and body work therapies. Having presented at workshops both nationally and internationally, Rosemary is also Board Certified in Neurofeedback and is one of the most experienced neurofeedback practitioners in Australia today.
The recent addition of The Richards Trauma Process to her repertoire is proving to be a powerful tool in resolving early childhood PTSD and other trauma.
|Dr Rosemary Boon talks about TRTP: “The nature of my practice has changed over the last five years and I found myself working increasingly with traumatised children and adults. My search for an effective and rapid way to ease the crippling effects of trauma led me to a training course with Judith Richards. I was amazed by the speed at which trauma can be resolved using The Richards Trauma ProcessTM and how quickly clients reported being able to live life, free of fear, with an inner knowing that the trauma was finally over, and that they did, indeed, most certainly matter”.|
Your investment $97 per ticket
Group of 5 Ticket – $395
* Tea, Coffee and Light Refreshments will be served.
Seats at venue are limited – don’t miss your opportunity.
Want to know more about The Richards Trauma ProcessTM? Visit our webpage – https://www.therichardstraumaprocess.com/training/
More location information:
- Junior Common Room
- Queen’s College
- University of Melbourne
- College Crescent, Parkville
Melbourne, Vic Australia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen’s_College_(University_of_Melbourne)
Do you have questions about:
- Trauma Training with Judith Richards
- TRAUMA! understand it… resolve it…?
- Contact: email@example.com
Many practitioners are seeking a faster, reliable method to create positive change in clients suffering from the trauma-related issues of PTSD, anxiety and depression.
The Richards Trauma Process (TRTP) is making positive advances into this void.
Now, having trained 100 practitioners in the last two years around Australia, it is attracting growing attention and deserves closer inspection. Judith Richards, the creator of TRTP is presenting this half day workshops in the 5 major capital city across Australia throughout January 2017.
Judith will explain the physiology of trauma and how The Richards Trauma Process(TRTP), is being used in trauma therapy and achieving a steady stream of case studies with clearly positive outcomes.
You are invited to participate in this interactive, stimulating, content-dense workshop.
Click here to
To book for the Brisbane Workshop visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/d/australia/trauma-understand-it-resolve-it/?mode=search
For bookings in your location visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/d/australia/trauma-understand-it-resolve-it/?mode=search